Funny project… ( not finished )
What I used:
– DVMEGA dual band on a Arduino MEGA
– Arduino UNO with ethernet module
– Hytera PD-365
– ( software I wrote)
The UNO is logged on to DMR and sending the DMR frames to the DVMEGA.
At this moment I can only listen to DMR. Hope to have time soon to make the transmit part.
Two weeks ago I placed a Mikrotik RBSXT-5nDr2 on the roof of my house.
Yesterday I managed to get the HAMNET connection from my house to the Alticom Tower in Ijsselstein. My public 44.x.x.x ip address is operational now!
The distance between my house and the tower is around 8km.
More information/configuration will follow soon!!
After a few nights and weekends coding in Objective C and Swift I finished the first BETA version of the ircDDB remote for IOS.
For anyone who wants to test the BETA. Please sent me an email ( email@example.com ) with your apple id email adres!
Apple provides an BETA deployment solution that only works on an IOS 8 device!!
This beta version of ircDDB remote is working with one ircDDB gateway and multiple radio’s. New versions will support more ircDDB gateways and will have the same functionality as the Android version. ( that’s the goal… 😉 )
Hope you like the this IOS version.. Was/is fun to make it!
Update: The new version can handle two ircDDBgateways and multiple radio’s.
The BETA program only works on IOS 8 but the final release will be available from iPhone4 and IOS 7.1 ( and higher ).
Update (20 nov 2014): Apple is reviewing my app at this moment. Hopefully they will deploy it within a few days.
Update (25 nov 2014): Apple published the app to the apple store. You can download it for free now!
Greets and 73,
First impression of the app. Most of the code i rewrote from Java to Objective C and the basic functionality is working now. The biggest challenge is the screen layouts ( iphone 4, iphone 5, iphone 6, ipad2, ipad 3 and all in landscape and portrait ).
Yes.. I am colour-blind.. I hope it’s blue and not purple.. 😉
- Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg)
- Tabbed terminal based on PuTTY / MinTTY with antialiased fonts and macro support
- Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host
- X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSH
- Several Unix/Linux commands based on Cygwin (rsync, wget, sed, awk, grep, cd, ls, cat, cp, …)
- A session manager with all the network clients you need: RDP, VNC, SSH, telnet, rsh, FTP, SFTP and XDMCP
- Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick
- Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable