BlueDV for Windows beta ( DMR, DSTAR and Fusion )
You can also run it on a Windows 10 tablet. ( Thanks Vince VE3ELB for the photos! )
BlueDV for windows is free DMR /DSTAR/Fusion hotspot software for your PC.
- DSTAR ( DEXTRA, DPLUS, DCS )
- FUSION ( YSF, FCS )
- DMR ( Brandmeister, DMR+ )
What you will need
- Windows 7 or above ( 32 or 64 Bits ) ( make sure you have .net frameworks 4.5 installed! )
- Intel PC or Windows 10 tablet
- DVMEGA with BlueStack ( you connect the DVMEGA and BlueStack directly on your PC via USB or Bluetooth)
What hardware to use
Combitronics sells a complete solution: Bundle
- DMR, DSTAR or FUSION radio
How it all works
- Download the software from http://software.pa7lim.nl/BlueDV/BETA/
- Plug the DVMEGA into your serial port. ( do not forget the switch on the BlueStack, push the red switch in! )
- Look in the Windows device manager on what port the DVMEGA is.
- Start the BlueDV windows application.
- Goto setup and fill in your Call, freq. etc..
- Press Connect.. Done!
No Raspberry PI needed! No Linux knowledge needed. Online in a few minutes.
If you own a DVMEGA and BlueStack, you can also use my other free app if you are traveling with your Android phone. See http://www.pa7lim.nl/bluedv/
If you have connection issues. Please make sure that no other DMR software is running on your PC! Also make sure that your windows firewall is not blocking BlueDV.
You can find the DSTAR host tables in the following directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueDV\BlueDVWindows
Keep in mind!! Start notepad as administrator to edit these files!!
The files are named:
Keep in mind.. I am writing this software for fun. If you have found a bug, please email me! Reporting bugs makes the software better and better!