BlueDV for Windows beta ( DMR, DSTAR and Fusion )
You can also run it on a Windows 10 tablet. ( Thanks Vince VE3ELB for the photos! )
Upgrade your DVMEGA to version 3.14 or higher!!!!!
( hint for the new version!! Double click on the lower three boxes to switch between modes. Fun! )
BlueDV for windows is free DMR /DSTAR/Fusion hotspot software for your PC.
- DSTAR ( DEXTRA, DPLUS, DCS )
- FUSION ( YSF, FCS )
- DMR ( Brandmeister, DMR+ )
What you will need
- Windows 7 or above ( 32 or 64 Bits ) ( make sure you have .net frameworks 4.5 installed! )
- Intel PC or Windows 10 tablet
- DVMEGA with BlueStack ( you connect the DVMEGA and BlueStack directly on your PC via USB or Bluetooth)
What hardware to use
Combitronics sells a complete solution: Bundle
- DMR, DSTAR or FUSION radio
How it all works
- Download the software from http://software.pa7lim.nl/BlueDV/BETA/
- Plug the DVMEGA into your serial port. ( do not forget the switch on the BlueStack, push the red switch in! )
- Look in the Windows device manager on what port the DVMEGA is.
- Start the BlueDV windows application.
- Goto setup and fill in your Call, freq. etc..
- Press Connect.. Done!
No Raspberry PI needed! No Linux knowledge needed. Online in a few minutes.
If you own a DVMEGA and BlueStack, you can also use my other free app if you are traveling with your Android phone. See http://www.pa7lim.nl/bluedv/
In upcoming version 0937X
New is the dongle feature. You can make a DSTAR QSO via the AMBE3000 chip from DVMEGA ( will be available soon).
I also changed the DSTAR hosts files to the “My Documents\BlueDV” directory so you can edit them without administrator rights.
I also changed the call lookup from online to offline. There is now an option to download the latest calls.
The brandmeister master list is now also offline and downloadable. ( seen the DDOS issues with brandmeister )
On DMR you can see now also the incoming TG. Now you can see where the voice is coming from 🙂
BlueDV is now translated to Chinees. All you have to do is set your Windows language to chinees.
Hope to deploy the new version soon!
I am not a company! I just wrote the software for fun! ( I have no commercial link with DVMEGA, combitronics or others )
Hope you have a lot of fun with the software!! Was really fun to make it!!
If you have found a bug, please email me! Reporting bugs makes the software better and better!