BlueDV Windows with AMBE3000
With BlueDV Windows and an AMBE3000 you can make a QSO via your sound card. No hotspot or radio’s are needed. For around $110 you can make QSO’s on DMR, DSTAR and Fusion.
BlueDV windows supports the following protocols. ( from version 9580 )
- Fusion ( YSF, FCS )
BlueDV windows works with the following AMBE3000 solutions
- NWDR ThumbDV ( shop )
- DVMEGA DVStick ( shop )
- ZUM AMBE board ( shop ) ( this device is already an AMBEServer )
The AMBE3000 ( ThumbDV/DVStick30) chips support the most common Fusion DN mode ( voice narrow ) and not the WV ( Wide Voice ) mode.
You can download the latest version at the following location : https://software.pa7lim.nl/
- Set the AMBE3000 baudrate to 460800 in BlueDV
- Make sure you have an USB port with sufficient power
- BlueDV Windows works only on Windows 10.
- You can also connect your MMDVM hotspot. See: http://www.pa7lim.nl/bluedv-windows-radio/
The software is free to use. I wrote this software just for fun.
David PA7LIM ( email@example.com )