Picture by Jose CT4TX
I developed a new NXDN reflector with number 711. It is a multi room reflector so you can switch rooms from the dashboard while connected to the reflector. When you send messages with your NXDN radio, the messages will be displayed in the middle of the dashboard.
New in version 2.4.2
- You can see who is online in a room
- Some protocol additions towards the server
- You will receive a message when there is a new Peanut version available
- Bug fixes
- VOX mode ( press CTRL-F10 )
Be carefull with this feature!
- PTT and SQL control via serial port
Add the following lines to the peanut.ini file.
Last weeks I am working on a new DMR master. The server is written from scratch and really fun to make and learn more from the DMR protocol.
See more about this DSTAR terminal project on : doozy