BlueDV for Windows beta ( DMR, DSTAR and Fusion )
BlueDV for windows is free DMR /DSTAR/Fusion hotspot software for your PC.
- DSTAR ( DEXTRA, DPLUS, DCS )
- FUSION ( YSF, FCS )
- DMR ( Brandmeister, DMR+, TGIF, HBLink )
What you will need
- Windows 10 or above
Any MMDVM_HS or DVMEGA hotspot
ZUM radio ( NEW )
- DMR, DSTAR or FUSION radio
How it all works
- Download the software from http://software.pa7lim.nl/BlueDV/BETA/
- Plug the supported hotspot into your serial port.
- Look in the Windows device manager on what port the hotspot is.
- Start the BlueDV windows application.
- Goto setup and fill in your Call, freq. etc..
- Press Connect.. Done!
If you want to connect the TGIF network, use this document: Add TGIF to BlueDV
It is also possible to use BlueDV Windows with an AMBE3000 Dongle. See: bluedvwindowsambe
Change log: http://www.pa7lim.nl/bluedv-windows-changelog/
Bug report: email@example.com
I am not a company! I just wrote the software for fun! ( I have no commercial link with DVMEGA, combitronics, NWDR or others )
Hope you have a lot of fun with the software!! It is really fun to make it!!