See more about this DSTAR terminal project on : doozy
I uploaded an EXPERIMENTAL version of BlueDV AMBEServer 3003.
You can use one AMBE3003 to split in three AMBE3000 AMBEServers.
Now you can connect three devices e.g. BlueDV Windows, BlueDV Android and Buster ( Mac ) at the same time.
As I mentioned, very experimental. No support!
Last weeks I worked on a new Fusion reflector. The new reflector has the following features ( and there will be more )
- Multi room Fusion reflector
- Switch rooms via dashboard
- Switch rooms via DGID in radio ( Only BlueDV and Openspot)
- Supports DN and VW mode
- Return in room last connected room
- See radio model in screen ( when GPS is on )
- User friendly dashboard
- Can be linked to other Fusion reflectors ( i do not prefer that )
Created a AMBE3003 server that simulates 3x AMBE3000 with one DVStick33.
Now you can connect three devices to one DVStick33.
port 2460 to BlueDV Android AMBE
port 2461 to Peanut transcoder
port 2462 to BlueDV Windows
The software is not available yet. It is now tested by my test team in Japan.