New in version 1.3.84 ( PROD )
- Dimm support fixes
New in version 1.3.81 ( BETA )
- You can dimm the screen now. Request from truck drivers.
- Fixed keyboard issue. Thanks amateurlogic.tv !!
New in vesion 1.3.80 ( BETA )
- Support for android 5
- Updated the list with reflectors
New in version 1.3.78 ( 24 aug 2014 )
TEST: I have installed a USB soundcard on the raspberry PI and connected the ICOM ID-31 to this soundcard. It is now possible to listen to the stream on the tablet/phone.
Very funny.. Don’t know if this will be a new feature.. Let’s wait what the new AMBE3000 ( guus PE1PLM ) will do..
New in version 1.3.77 ( ALPHA )
- Drag Drop favorites
- Changed the color o fthe text
New in version 1.3.64 ( ALPHA ) ( 19 aug 2014)
- production deploy on play store
New in version 1.2.62 ( BETA ) ( 19 aug 2014 )
- Completely removed the old Android libraries from the app. ( hope to fix the crash on Galaxy Tab 3 and 4 )
- Lot of re-coding to remove the old libraries
- 10″ and 7″ optimization
- Made a that’s new popup when app is upgraded
- Better “Linked to” information. ( Was timing issue )
- I can now control the font and size of the favorites on all screen formats.
- Google approved the tablet layout.
- Removed the blinking cursor in the edittext.
- Small Bugfixes
New in version 1.2.57 ( BETA ) ( 1 aug 2014 )
- Reconnect function.
- Keep screen on function.
- Better status. Changed some timers.
- Startup crash is fixed.
- Radio module pulldown is bigger on phones.
New in version 1.2.49 ( BETA )
- Portrait/landscape support
- Long press on favorites fix
- Setting shows the values
New in version 1.2.45 ( PROD )
- small bugfixes
New in version 1.2.41 ( BETA only ) ( 27 apr 2014 )
- Check on dataconnection
- Disconnect from ircddbgateway when close
- Help screen is scrolling
New in version 1.2.40 ( BETA only ) ( 19 apr 2014 )
- Redesign – Removed all tabs and continue with the favorites idea.
- Fixed the connection issues.
- 10″ better font and positions
- Fixed crashes when not connected to a network
New in version 1.2.39 ( BETA only) ( 9 apr 2014 )
- More control host support. ( now 4, was 2 )
New in version 1.2.38 ( BETA only ) ( 8 apr 2014 )
- Added some extra reflectors for Australia
- New input field for favorites. Did not like the old one. This gives me more power to filter input.
New in version 1.2.36 ( BETA only ) ( 18 mar 2014 )
- When you press refresh you always go to favorites. Now fixed. You will return to last selected tab. ( thanx PD0NUW )
- When returning to app you can have an app crash. Solved.
New in version 1.2.35 ( BETA only ) ( 18 mar 2014 )
- My email server crashed. Missed 5 days of mail. Please resent when you mailed me.
New in version 1.2.34 ( BETA only ) ( 14 mar 2014 )
- when you install the application for the first time where is a wizard to config the app.
- 7″ and 10″ screen support for favorites
- When you start the application for the first time you get two default reflectors in the favorites tab
- Go to the favorites tab at startup
- Remember the last chosen repeater in favorites tab.
New in version 1.2.33 ( BETA only ) ( 9 mar 2014 )
- Extra TAB with favorite reflectors to connect.( request by Beta tester W2PW )
New in version 1.2.32 ( BETA only )
New in version 1.2.31 ( BETA only ) ( 7 mar 2014 )
- ( investigating starnet connectivity)
- ( investigate to connect most recent or predefined reflectors from list ) ( request by Beta tester W2PW )
New in version 1.2.30 ( BETA only ) ( 7 mar 2014 )
- Solved screen update issues
- Updated 7″ version. Bigger font. Bigger controls.
New in version 1.2.29 ( BETA only ) ( 5 mar 2014 )
- Issues with updating screen
New in version 1.2.28 ( BETA only ) ( 3 mar 2014 )
- multiple calls with multiple ip’s
New in version 1.2.27 ( BETA only ) ( 1 mar 2014 )
- ( investigating starnet connectivity)
- ( investigating multiple calls with multiple ip’s )
New in version 1.2.26
- Status screen is updated correctly when connecting to a non existing DCS/REF/XRF
- Version number is now in about screen
- Font is now the same on status screen
- Updated ref/xrf/dcs list
- Internal thingies
- Use more callnames on multiple ip addresses and repeaters. e.g. ( Use two ip addresses and control multiple repeaters for PD7L and PD0NUW ). It is now only possible to use one call with multiple ip addresses and repeaters. ( DONE )
- Starnet support. ( In the Netherland we have no StarNet.. Bit difficult to test.. Are there test StarNet hosts??)
- Automatic update the XRF/REF/DCS servers. ( is now static in the application )
- More repeater hosts support. ( now 2, want 4 or more ) ( DONE 9 apr 2014 )