This software converts an AMBE3003 (2nd Stick) to three additional AMBE3000 AMBEServers.
Install the latest Raspbian on a Raspberry PI.
- This software does not convert one AMBE3000 to three AMBE3000!!
- The AMBEServer3003 software is free but without support!! ( You can report bugs )
- Make sure you have a 2.1A power supply. ( not a cheap 2.1A power supply )
- Only start with this installation if you have knowledge of Linux
- There is also a Windows 10 version available for this software
- Do not install the graphical version of Raspbian. This gives a lot of overhead
- Make sure you installed the latest version of Raspbian
- Change the default pi and root user password!!
- Do not forget to extend the disk partition in the raspi-config after installation of Debian
Download the AMBEServer3003-2 install script
wget https://www.pa7lim.nl/AMBEServer3003/installscript-2.sh -O /tmp/installscript-2.sh
Install the AMBEServer3003-2 software
sudo bash /tmp/installscript-2.sh
Edit the configuration file. If different than below.
The default port for the second AMBE3003 stick is /dev/ttyUSB1 when no other devices are connected to the computer.
[SERIAL] comport=/dev/ttyUSB1 [AMBEServer] UDPPort1=2463 UDPPort2=2464 UDPPort3=2465 [LOG] # Never enable debug logging! debug=0 logfile=/var/log/AMBEServer3003-2.log
Start the AMBEServer3003-2
#To start the AMBEServer3003-2 systemctl start AMBEServer3003-2 #To enable AMBEServer3003-2 at boot systemctl enable AMBEServer3003-2
Have fun !!